Our goal is to provide quality care and an alternative for elderly and handicapped individuals that do not require the services of a skilled nursing home, yet need some form of supervision and/or assisted living on a 24 hour basis. Jefferson Court has a warm, friendly atmosphere, is tastefully decorated and very accessible.
There are no "visiting hours" and guests at our personal care home are free to come and go at their leisure. We encourage the residents to maintain, whenever possible, their own independent life-style. However, care is also provided to the resident who requires assistance with bathing, dressing, medications and other activities of daily living. Jefferson Court is affiliated with Jefferson Manor Health Center.
Residents who may need care at a sub acute or skilled level for short or long term can easily access Jefferson Manor's nursing facility for any length of time which may be needed. Jefferson Court also works closely with Jefferson Manor when a resident needs additional care or therapy.
- Assistance with ADLS (activities of daily living) including bathing, preparing meals, housekeeping, taking medications and, oral care.
- Secured unit for those elderly with early dementia.
- Access to Jefferson Manor’s Therapy Service, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and, Speech Therapy.
- Access to Jefferson Manor’s Activities Department.
- Laundry services
- Nutritional meals organized by a registered dietitian and our culinary staff.
- Housekeeping services
- Social Events
- Private and Semi Private Rooms
- Kitchenette access
- Ground level access on both floors, including parking for those interested in maintaining a vehicle.
- 24 Hour professional and friendly caregivers on staff.
- Access to Jefferson Manor's Skilled Nursing services if required
Contact Jefferson Court Administrator T: 814-849-2071 F: 814-849-0908.